Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Teeny tiny frittata

Frittatas are the best and so easy to make!

I had 4 eggs that had to be used pronto, so I made a little tiny frittata. I usually make one with half a dozen (or more) eggs so we can eat it through the week, but I decided to make a little one.
Here's what you need: 4 eggs
1 potato, cubed and boiled (I cubed mine, sprinkled with a bit of water and microwaved for 5 min)
Splash of milk
A handful of shredded cheese
Veggies of your choice (I used asparagus and spinach)
Salt and peppper to taste
Any herb/seasoning you desire

Easy as can be! Whisk the eggs and milk and throw all the ingredients in a bowl. Mix well and transfer to a greased small pan. I used an oven-safe tiny frying pan. Bake for roughly 30 minutes at 350. It'll depend on your oven and the ingredients you use for the cooking time. Just check it often - when a fork comes out clean, it's done. After it cools, cover it up and refrigerate.. it'll stay good in the fridge for a few days and voila - breakfast for a couple of days!

No comments:

Post a Comment