Saturday, February 7, 2009

Welcome!

Hi there! Welcome to my adventures in homemaking. My name is Kali and I'm married to an amazing father and husband named Paul. We have a fantastic little son named Jude who is just about to celebrate his first birthday! I started this blog to share some of my fun, simple, healthy recipes I've created and found elsewhere, as well as cleaning tips, fun crafts, entertaining ideas, and to just share my experiences as a stay-at-home mom. I hope you can find some useful ideas and please feel free to share your own.

Have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, just found your blog and the nest and your recipes are awesome! Thank you so much for sharing your great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great recipes, you are now part of my bookmarks. Thank you!!
    Sonia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for the bloggity blog! You are my rock and roll June Cleaver Idol and I will proceed to stalk and grown insanely envious of you.

    -Donkey/Jill

    ReplyDelete